Wednesday, 19 October 2016

I'M BACKKK!!

Hey Guys!
So after almost a year, I am finally back and blogging again!! I am so happy to be back blogging again, I have actually really missed sitting and typing at my desk and photographing products and everything else that comes with blogging but I just haven't had enough time lately as I wanted to focus all my spare time on college work so I could achieve high enough grades and even though I am still in college for another year, I want to start making time to do at least one blog a week(but don't keep me to that one!)

For my first blog back I decided to do  an updated makeup look which is still quite simple but features two lip options,  one a simple nude and one a bold red.  
I have been loving my Benefit 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' foundation lately to give my skin a nice glow and as I have been getting quite dry skin I like to use this as it keeps a more dewy look. I have also been using the Soap&Glory 'Kick Ass All is Calm' green concealer stick around my nose to tone down any redness as since I have had my nose pierced, I have been getting a lot more redness around the area. 
I decided to try out the new NYX 'Highlight and Contour Pro Palette' recently and it has became my staple item! I have already hit pan on 3 of the shades as I have been using it everyday since I got it. The two light matte shades work perfectly in brightening under the eye as well as creating a sharp contour by running it underneath and the matte contour shades all work beautifully to contour depending on how strong of a look you want. I have definitely been into a strong contour and highlight look lately but you can never have too much highlight!
If I'm in college,  I usually go for a simple eye look but with a smokey under eye and a LOT of mascara to really emphasise the eyes. Then to finish it off I either go for a nude lip or a bold lip depending on how I'm feeling so I decided to do two different looks for this. I used NYX 'Soft Matte Lip Creme' in Abu Dhabi for the nude look. This is my favourite lip colour at the minute as it is so natural and pretty which makes it so wearable. Then for a bold look, I've been really enjoying wearing a red lip so I decided to go for MAC 'Retro Matte Lipstick' in Ruby Woo as it is an amazing colour!!





If you have any suggestions for blog posts, just tweet me to let me know as I really want to give this 'blogging weekly' a go! 
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me











Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment