Saturday, 24 October 2015

Looking to the future..

Hey guys! Before I even start I think I owe you all an apology.. I haven't posted since July!! I've just been so carried away and so much has been going on that I just haven't had the time to post. My plan was to do a holiday post as my previous post was my holiday makeup makeup look but I just never got the time to do it and then everything just started happening so I forgot to blog. 
Considering so much has gone on, I thought I would do a post about staying positive and looking towards the future instead of dwelling on the past! In the past few months I've moved house, started college and had a bit of a family issue but after it all I feel stronger and I'm ready to face the world.. Well that may be slightly dramatic but I am ready to just start fresh! 

Truthfully, most of my life I've been a bit of a debby downer but I'm fed up of thinking and expecting the worst so from now on its onwards and upwards! It's so easy to get stuck in a rut and not want to do anything but hide away from the world but then you just end up missing out on everything fun that goes on. I had such an amazing summer this year because I actually went out and done stuff and lived in the moment which is not like me but I loved it! Even though my summer ended on a bit of a low with having to move house, it's now put me in a better place so I just think of it as a learning experience. It may not seem like it, but everything happens in order to make things better. 

So, as I've said, my 'new me' is to start being positive and looking at things in the best light. If your like me and do think negatively then you have to just try and change your mindset, it's hard but it works. If you start thinking negative then push it away and switch the situation to one more positive, there's always a positive side to everything and the way to stay positive is to always see this! Yes, you may have your bad days but everyone is entitled to a bad day and as long as you pick yourself up after it then you don't have to worry. Just surround yourself with positive people whether that be family or friends, I rely a lot on my friends and they cheer me up, and soon enough you will forget all those negative thoughts that were once in your mind.. 

Plus, your past is your past. Whether it's a bad one or good one, you can't change it so there is no point looking back on it. By doing that, all you are doing is tourturing yourself. The fact is, most people probably don't even remember the things you are worrying about or if they do then they don't care anymore.. You learn from your past and know that in the future you won't do it again so look at it as a good thing. Your past is what makes you you and there is nothing wrong with being you..



So now that I'm back I promise I'll start posting regularly again! Hopefully I'll do some Halloween looks this week for you so let me know if there's anything you want to see!! 
Thank You for reading..
Where to find me











Love Liv xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Yeah, sometimes when you get in a rut, it's hard to see the positives. Music has been a life saver for me:)

    ReplyDelete