Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Skincare Routine

Hey guys! I'm not particularly the type of person who spends a lot of time on skincare and cleansing but I've finally found a routine I'm happy with and it doesn't take a lot of time. I only use 5 products but these are like my holy grail things that keep my face looking fresh and clean but also feeling amazing! I'm in love with how they make my skin feel.

Firstly, I take off my makeup using the Liz Earle cleanse&polish which is amazing for removing makeup, you simply massage one pump over your face like a moisturiser and it soaks in to break down your makeup. Then you use a muslim cloth that is damp and wipe it over your face and it simply removes the makeup, that quick!

If I've got a lot of eye makeup on and it may still be slightly around my eyes, like some black under the eyes or lash glue sometimes stays on, then I use micellar water on a cotton wool or cotton bud to remove it. This literally take a minute because it removes it quickly, I've done a review of it before so I'll link it here

After removing all my makeup, I then dab some witch stick on any spots or blemishes as it's quite strong so it helps cool it and reduce it. This is what I call my miracle stick because if you put it on of a night, the next day there's nothing there!

Then I go onto moisturiser which I pick from two different ones, either Origins ginzing or Freederm it just depends on how my skin is. If my skins quite dry then I use the origins one because it's more hydrating and brightening, whereas I use the freederm one if my skins breaking out or my skin is blotchy as it soothes it and reduces spots.

Finally, I use Soap&Glory's eye cream to reduce dark circles and puffyness which, if your a student like me and spend most your nights awake doing work you'll know how bad it can get. I just apply this under the eyes and because it's cool it really does work, however I wouldn't use it of a morning if you use concealer as it might make it crease.

And that's everything! This takes me about 5-10 minutes depending on how much makeup  I have on but it's worth it because looking after your skin is so important therefore you should take a little time to keep it looking and feeling fresh and clean. I have quite normal skin, sometimes oily sometimes dry, and these products are perfect for it so if you have similar skin and your looking for a good skincare routine, I'd recommend these products!
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment