Thursday, 5 March 2015

Mamma Mia.. Here I go again...

Hey guys! So this Monday, as part of my christmas present, me and my friend went to see Mamma Mia in Liverpool Empire Theatre and considering I had such an amazing night, I thought I'd do a little review of the show! 
So if you didn't know already, Mamma Mia is one of my favourite musicals and films, I have probably watched it over 50 times! When I heard it was coming to Liverpool I couldn't wait to go and see it and it didn't let me down. The cast at the show were ridiculously good and if your a fan of the film you'll love it because the majority of them sounded just like the characters! Even though it was slightly different to the film and the actual scenery weren't as good as some musicals, the costumes and singing were top-notch. The tight, bright lycra should definitely be a new trend that comes back around.. 
Usually, when you go to see a show you never want it to end but I think the ending was definitely the best part, without spoiling it, let's just say make sure you wear your dancing shoes and warm up those vocals because you won't be staying your seat the whole time. If it was upto me, I would have been up after the first five minutes!! Hahah! 
Overall, it was such an amazing night filled with laughter, singing and shimmying to ABBA's best hits! And don't worry, there is some eye candy there too.. But if you are a fan of the film or even just the music I would 100% recommend checking out this show if you can because it's just such a crowd pleaser and it won't fail to make you smile! 
These aren't my photos, but here are a few images from the Echo newspaper article online to show you what you can expect!! 
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment