Sunday, 8 March 2015

Fashion Week Inspired Makeup

Hey guys! Seen as though these past few weekend's it has been fashion week all over the world, I thought I'd combine some of the key trends from some of the key shows and do a makeup look that fits most! So I went for brown smokey eyes inspired by Givenchy and Gucci, bare minimum skin inspired by Chanel and Calvin Klein but with a bronze look inspired by Ralph Lauren and Balmain, and then flaming lips inspired by Dolce&Gabbana and Burberry Prorsume(I've done two different lips though)
Bright lip
Nude lip

As a base I used lumi magique because it makes the skin look luminous and glowing, and then for foundation I used Maybelline fit me foundation because it's quite sheer but can be built up depending on how much coverage you want. To contour I used The Body Shop bronzer and slightly bronzed the skin also so I didn't use a blusher on top because I wanted to keep it natural but still glowing. For the eyes I used Mac's brow gelcreme in dark brown and buffed it all over the lid and blended the edges. This actually works so well on the lids as it's matte and doesn't crease at all. Then I used Mac's brun through the crease and also for the brows along with Benefit gimme brow. Finally, for lips I used some Ted Baker glosses but they don't have shades, one is a nude and quite sheer shade and the other is a deep berry red but it's quite bright too.

And this is the finished look, it's really wearable but it's still something more than just your everyday look. It's perfect for spring because the colours aren't too dark but they're not too bright either but also it's really long-lasting if it's warm out. It also doesn't take long to do at all because all you have to do is blend it across the lid and then blend the edges out a little.

Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment