Thursday, 18 December 2014

My 'Go To Makeup' Look

Hey guys! I think it's been quite a while since I done my last 'everday makeup.' In fact, I think it was in February and my makeup has definitely changed since then! However, I thought instead of doing another 'no makeup, makeup look' I would do a more dressy look that I always do of a weekend and I've gave two lip options at the end. A Kylie Jenner inspired lip look and a Wintery dark lip!


So this is the look I went for! It's a really simple defined eye with winged liner, dewy skin and quite a heavy contour and then this is the first lip option with the slightly overdrawn lip, mauve tone and matte shade.

For the eyes all I used was the Naked basic palette, the light shades over the lids and then the matte brown through the crease, then I used some liquid liner for a winged look and used the black shade over to slightly blend it in. Contour was my usual mac harmony an brows was my usual mac brun with benefit gimme brow through them to tame the hairs! Then to top the look off I used Loreal lip liner, mac velvet teddy and then sleek matte me lip cream over the top and voilaa.. It's really that simple!



So this is lip option one which is a great option if you want to add a little something but you don't want to go too daring like the next colour. The slightly overdrawn lip adds some dimension and the matte shade is perfect to accentuate this. It's a sort of 'your lips but better' look and I'm obsessed with it at the minute! 


And this is the second lip option, a sort of berry red lip using mac Hang-up and a sleek gloss me lipgloss over the top which is a dark shimmery purple. I think these two colours paired together make the perfect dark winter lip which I love wearing every now and again( when I'm feeling brave enough!)

That's it, I love this makeup look because the eyes are quite simple so you could wear any lip colour with it but these are just two of my favourite. I also love the contoured look at the minute so if you have any good contour products you can recommend me then please do because I always use the same one!

Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment