Thursday, 11 December 2014

My Birthday Gifts

Hey guys! Sorry this is a little bit late but tonight is the first chance I've had to get this post done but at least I'm still getting it up! Before I start I just want to say in no way am I trying to brag but I know a lot of people, like me, love to see what people got for their birthday and find it useful for ideas.
Also, I thought I would just show you the more fashion/beauty bits because I'm guessing that's what you would be more into.

Grey with gold hardware purse- River Island
Grey with gold hardware bag- River Island

Candy Cane Lane candle- Yankee Candle
Fireside Treats candle- Yankee Candle

Cheeky Sweet Spot set- Benefit
Gimme Brow- Benefit

Naked 2 Palette- Urban Decay
Naked Basic Palette- Urban Decay

Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask- The Body Shop
All-in-One BB Cream- The Body Shop
All-in-One Instablur- The Body Shop

Polaroid Instax Mini- Fujifilm 
Polaroid photo album- Amazon
Polaroid coloured film- Amazon(came with album)

Cream snakeprint purse- River Island

Single grey woven bracelet- Pandora

Hope, love and Faith charm- Pandora
Crown charm- Pandora
Sixteen charm- Pandora

Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment