Tuesday, 30 December 2014

A Few of my Favourite... Lip Products!

Hey guys! So here's my monthly favs and for this month I'm doing lip products because I find in the winter I'm always swapping lip colours and looking for good ones that aren't too drying because chap lips aren't the most attractive! I've picked out my top 5 that are a few different colours ranging from nude to berry but I'm not doing them in any specific order!

I'm going to start with the darkest shade, this one is from topshop called 'Called Up' and has quite a glossy finish but not as much as lipgloss and it also has a lot more pigmentation than a gloss. This, for me, is my perfect dark berry lip however it looks lighter on camera than in real life. Topshop's lipsticks are definitely some of my favourites especially for the price!

This next one if one of Miss Tanya Burr's liplosses called 'Vampire Kiss' and I love it, it is definitely my favourite red shade because although it is quite opaque it is still also sheer enough to not be too intense. It can be built up though to make a pretty glossy red which I love on! Again it looks a lot lighter on camera than in actual person plus I love all of Tanya's lipglosses, they are all gorgeous.

Next is probably my most used lipstick since I got it, Mac's 'Velvet Teddy'. It is the perfect matte nude/brown/pink, the only way I can describe it is like the perfect Kylie Jenner 90's lip colour. This is my favourite lipstick to use because it goes with any makeup look to tie it all together.

This is a fairly new lip colour for me but it's quickly becoming a favourite, it is Soap&Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker in the shade 'Charm Offensive'. It is a mauvey pink shade that is sort of gossy but also can look quite matte plus it stays on all day! I love this for a my lip but better colour!

Finally we have this quite sheer nude colour from seventeen called 'Beehive' which I love because it is so hydrating but it also adds just the perfect amount of colour to the lips for an everyday colour. It is quite a nude shade but with a subtle pink/peach undertone. 


And that is all of them, my favourite 5 lip  products however, this was such a tough decision because I love almost every lip colour I own and I'm always switching them up so it is more than likely I will have 5 new favourites soon!
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment