Thursday, 27 November 2014

Sweet Sixteen..

Hey guys! So this weekend I finally turned 16!! My plan was to do a post on my pre birthday and birthday meal but then I thought I might aswell just do a collective post of a few photos from the weekend, I'll still include my meals but I wanted to include some others too. Also,  I'm thinking of doing a 'what I got' post so if you'd like that then let me go, it might give you some inspiration for Christmas gifts!!
I spent the day before with my dads family and my actual birthday with my mums side just incase your wondering why I celebrated twice!
How cute are these cupcakes?!
OOTD
Makeuppp
Makeuppp
Clearly embarrassed by everyone's singing..
Happy Birthday to me...
So I know this probably isn't a very interesting post to many but I really just wanted to post this for personal use, I had one of the best weekends of my life and I want to remember that and treasure it and now I have somewhere to look back at it!
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment