Saturday, 8 November 2014

Cheeky Sweet Spot

Hey guys! Yesterday I received Benefit's Cheeky Sweet Spot gift set as an early birthday present and thought I'd  do a quick review of it because it is the perfect gift for Christmas, I love it! 

Basically, it is their 5 blushers, hoola bronzer and watt's up highlighter plus a miniature contour style brush in a tin box which may I add is so cute and super festive! Mine came in a gorgeous gift box too which I've actually kept because it is too pretty to bin.

The blushers in the set are smaller ones than normal but I wouldn't say they're miniatures as they are still quite big. There are the shades: dandelion, coralista, bella bamba, sugarbomb and rockateur. All the blushes are so pretty so it's hard to choose a favourite but I now know what the hype was over rocketeur because it is so gorgeous and a perfect shade for winter. It's just a perfect 'cheek' set as you have a choice of blushes, a contour/bronzer and a highlighter all in one set and all in one handy container.

I've done a few swatches to show you the shades because I still can't get over how pretty they are, plus I am rubbish at describing colours so I thought I'd just show you. However, I'm not sure if you can the shimmer in them so just incase, I thought I'd let you know that in them all I think there is shimmer but not a lot in dandelion and none at all in hoola.
Left to right- Watt's up, rockateur, sugarbomb, coralista, bella bamba, hoola, dandelion
This set is perfect for Christmas/Birthday gifts, as I said, but it's also such a good idea if your not sure which blush shade you prefer so you want to try them all or if you like switching up you blush colour often. Overall, I'd say it's 100% worth the money and I absolutely love it already, I think it's going to be my new fav product!
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment