Sunday, 19 October 2014

Views..

Hey guys! So I was debating whether to do this blog post or leave it but I decided to because for one I didn't want to not upload something this week and also because I just want to show you some pictures of how lovely my view was today. 
In Liverpool(where I'm from) we have a radio station called Radio City and where it is recorded there is a huge tower above it which is in the centre of the city centre. Anyway, today me and my family went up the tower for a tour and the view up there was incredible. It made Liverpool look beautiful, especially as the weather was nice for once!
 

 


These photos were taken on my phone so apologies if the quality isn't superb but I completely forgot to take my camera with me but hopefully they're not too bad!!
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment