Sunday, 14 September 2014

School survivals..

Hey guys! So I know the majority of you probably hate the topic of school however it's something we all have to do and go through so I thought, since it's back to school time for most of you, I'd do a little post with some tips and things that might help make your school years a bit more enjoyable...maybe.

For me, it's my last year of school now as I plan to go to college so it's not even like I'm staying on for 6th form which is a bit of a scary thought but it does mean there's more reason for me to just enjoy myself. Although the concept of school sounds so boring, it can actually be more enjoyable than you'd think! 

I think the first main thing that can help you to enjoy school is friends.. And I don't mean the fake ones, they're a big no. Your friends are supposed to be people who boost your confidence and make you happy, not people who make you feel like rubbish constantly! It may take a while to find someone or a group of people who you can just be yourself with but when you do you will know it. Friends are people you instantly click with and that's why they're so amazing.
Secondly,  even though we all hate it, homework and work in general is actually really important. You may be in your first year of secondary school and be thinking it's fine to just leave everything till last minute or mess around but then when you come to your last year you will be so stressed out and  regret it. Homework is best done when you get it and the you can forget about it, plus then it won't all start building up.
Finally, school isn't all about work and being stressed or annoyed.. School takes up almost all of your teen years so you shouldn't be wasting them away. Make memories during these years. Do things that you can look back on in years and smile about because your happy you did it. Don't be that person who looks back and says 'I wish I'd done that' because you'll seriously regret it.
Basically, the ways to survive school is to be organised, have fun and enjoy it. I know everyone says it and it's such a cliché but school could honestly be the best years of your life and you don't want to look back at something that should have been enjoyed and see yourself hating every minute of it. Being in my last year kind of upsets me in a way because I know I'll miss my friends and my time here but it also excites me for the future.. 
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me













Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment