Sunday, 21 September 2014

Circus fun!

Hey guys! I literally just got in but I thought I'd do a blog post now so I don't forget. I just went to my 'first' circus. I say 'first' because my mum and auntie took me to the circus when I was younger but I spent the whole time pretending I was asleep apparently as I was scared and didn't want to watch... Typical me!
However, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I was a bit worried about going as I don't really like clowns and I assumed a circus was just clowns but this one definitely wasn't, it was more like an acrobatic show. It was one of the best things I've saw and had me speechless almost the whole time due to some of the stuff the acts done! I took quite a few photos during the show of all the different acts but I didn't take my camera so these are off my phone so apologies for the poor quality...









Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me













Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment