Sunday, 21 September 2014

American Goodies!!

Hey guys! Last week my granddad flew over to America as his sister(my auntie) lives over there so he went over to visit and of course I had to do a small list of some things I was wanting.. 
He came home on Thursday with my things so I thought I'd do a haul of everything I got because the majority are beauty items.

Of course my list had to involve some MAC seen as though it is way cheaper over there! Plus, there's been a few things I've had my eye on anyway..

First thing that popped into my head was Mac pro longwear concealer. I've heard so many beauty guru's rave about it and wanted to get my hands on it myself and knowing I'm so pale, I knew the lightest shade would be perfect for a subtle undereye highlight and to hide any dark circles.

I also wanted to try Mac Fluidline Brow Gelcreme as I've saw Shannon of shaaanxo using it and loving it so much so I really wanted to give it a go as I always just use a powder. I love really dark and strong brows so I opted so the darkest shade and I've only used it once but I can see why she loves it, it literally gives you a perfect brow!

Lately, everyone has been loving a good Kylie Jenner lip and I'll admit I'm also partial to the overdrawn lip but I've been struggling trying to find the perfect lip colour until I heard that the actual lip colour she uses is Mac's Velvet Teddy so of course it went on the list and oh my gosh I've been loving it! It's a matte shade and sort of a light coffee brown but has pinky shades which makes it perfect.

Finally from Mac, I thought I'd ask for two new eyeshadows as I'd say Tanya Burr using them quite a lot a while ago and they looked so pretty either alone or paired together for a slight smokey eye. The two shades are Naked Lucnh and Satin Taupe.

Living in the UK means we don't have a Bath&Body Works which is kinda upsetting because every scent candle on the website just sounds so good! So whilst over there I decided to ask for a few bits.

I know this first one looks like a lot but they are miniature. I'd ask for some miniature hand sanitizers but as I'd never smelt them I just thought I'd ask for any scent so my auntie ended up getting me ten different ones and they all smell amazing!

Also from there, as Autumn is my favourite season, I'd asked for two of their miniature candles from the Autumn range and they both smell so good! My favourite has to be Marshmallow fireside, it's like a mix of sweet and toasted marshmallow... yum.

My auntie also picked up a set of two miniature candles and hand sanitizer's which are also from the Autumn collection and are all lovely! They remind me of sitting in Starbucks with the smell of coffee.

The final thing I asked for was Eos lip balm because they are my ultimate favourite lip balm as they are the only thing that stop my lips from being chapped plus they smell incredible(you may notice I love scented things!) However, they are quite hard to find in the UK and cost triple the amount as they do in the US

So that's everything! If you want an in-depth review of anything then be sure to let me know so once I've used everything a few times I can tell you what I think of them properly!
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me













Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment