Sunday, 6 April 2014

Spring Haul..

Hey guys! So spring is quickly approaching and the weather in the UK  has actually been improving(slightly) which meant it was time to go shopping and get some more spring-like clothes.. Well, that's my excuse to just go and buy some more clothes basically! I didn't purchase all these all at once, it was over about 2 days haha. So I'll just jump straight into it:

Firstly, I ordered some items off New Look's sale which includes two dresses, a skirt and chelsea boots.

These are the boots. they are ankle length chelsea boots with elasticated sides in a dark brown colour. They look quite worn which is what I think makes them look quite different to other chelsea boots plus they were only £10! I think these will go so well with little cream dresses in the summer or spring.

Then I ordered this skirt which is a faux leather skater skirt. I saw quite a few people, including Tanya Burr, wearing faux leather skater skirts with blouses and shirts so when I saw this one for £6 I had to get it and give it a go. Although this is black so it isn't very summery, if paired with a cute lace white blouse of  patterned top or even a coloured tank top I think it will look great!

The first dress I ordered was this daisy print one. It is quite fitted towards the top but then loose and floaty at the bottom and has a cute peter pan white collar. Daisy print dresses and tops are all in style at the minute and I really like this one because it is monochrome so will go with a lot but is still spring-like because of the flower print.

The final dress I ordered was this blue jacquered print one. It has quite a square neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. Again this is quite a similar style to the previous one but is a little bit more skater styled. I love this dress because it can be dressed up or dressed down so is great for any occasion.


After ordering some stuff online, I then went into town to get some more bits. 

The first shop I went into was New Look.. Again, and saw this top in there. I was looking for just a plain white top but when I saw this I couldn't leave it. It's quite plain and simple but has a really intricate cut out design at the bottom with a scallop edge.

Then i went to forever 21 and bought this really bright and floral patterned kimono. I've been wanting a kimono for ages but haven't really wanted to pay the price for the ones I'd seen. However, when I was in forever 21 I saw this one for only £11.50 and I loved it. It's definitely spring/summery because the colours are so bright but I love how it goes so well  with the top I bought and I also think it will go so well with cream or  white dresses too!

In forever 21 I also bought these shoes. They're a beige suede brogue style pump with pink soles. I actually was bought these as an early Easter present because I loved them. I think they're like a really modern twist on an old style shoe. It also has a quilted design along the sides. I think these were around £22 which is quite reasonable for shoes.

Yeah.. They may still have the tags on
Lastly, I went into Primark where I picked up two tops and a new pair of jeans.
The first top I bought was this navy boxy style top  with see through flower shapes on and white trimmings along the sleeves. It also has a white peter pan collar which if you can't tell, I am loving at the minute! I really like the see through pattern on this because it is quite different and gives it a more summery feel. 

The other top I got was this plain grey speckled top with roll up sleeves. I just wanted a plain casual top I could lounge around in and this was only £4 but I also think this could be worn with jeans and a necklace to make it more interesting.. Plus, I do love rolled up sleeves on tops because they just make a simple top look more interesting.

The final thing I bought was these jeans. They are blue acid wash skinny jeans but are so stretchy so it makes them really comfortable! I've been wanting to try acid wash jeans for ages but weren't sure however when I saw these for £11 I thought I'd just get them.  I'm not sure what I'll wear them with yet but because they area light blue they will work well in spring!
Sorry for the dodgy image but I couldn't get one to show the jeans

Anddd that's everything!! Sorry it's so long but I wanted to show you everything and hopefully it may of gave you some inspiration for spring or even summer if you live in cooler countries, like me in the uk! If you like these style blogs then let me know because I'm always shopping(wooops) so I could do them more regularly if that's what you want.
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment