Monday, 17 March 2014

Little Brown Box

Hey guys! Whilst on my way to becoming healthy I began realising what the problem for me probably is.. snacking! I do actually eat quite healthy however, I've realised of a night I probably snack quite a bit which can actually be really bad depending on what it is. For lent this year I decided to give up chocolate and so far it is going brilliant, I haven't ate any(although it is quite a struggle) therefore I've noticed a lack in snacking. However, it is slightly annoying because when I do just want a little snack there isn't much I can actually eat. That was until I received a voucher code from Graze offering my first snack box free. I thought, as it was free, that I'd give it a go. And if you read to the end then there is something for you guys to use as well..
 So I went online, entered in some basic details and then got  a selection of foods that you could say if you wanted to 'bin', 'try', 'love' and 'send soon'. After selecting a few snacks that I wanted to try soon all that was left was to wait for mine to come. What was also really good was on most snacks they had the calorie count and also what they contained in case you had allergies.
When I came home today I was excited to see my box had came! I immediately opened it up to see what was inside. Mine contained: banana split, summer berry flapjack, boston baguettes and toffee apple. Hearing that you may be thinking how are they healthy snacks... Well, the good thing about Graze is that each snack is actually inspired by yummy treats. For instance; the banana split is actually dried banana slices with tiny fudge pieces, almond slivers and pumpkin seeds. 


I haven't tried anything yet but I'm so excited to.. I'll tweet what I think of them and what my fav was so if you want to see what I think then I'll leave my twitter below.. So, you didn't think I was just going to tell you about something without giving use something back did you?  If you would  like to also try out a graze box follow the link here and you can get your first box for free also!! 
Thankyou for reading..
Where to find me

















Love Liv xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment