Thursday, 16 January 2014

New Year..

Heys guys! I know I'm probably the last to say this but.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Sorry that it's been so long but I just recently went back to school and I've been busy with work for school and several things I'm doing this year so I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a blog post. Now that I
finally have a chance though, I thought I would do a post that ties in with the theme of new year! I've never really set myself any new years resolutions because I know I would fail and never complete them so this year I thought instead I would just set myself some things I'd like to do that will make my year 1000 times better!

Be Myself!

This may seem a little bizarre because being yourself to most people is obvious however, I've noticed that over the past years sometimes I do change how I act or how I am when I'm around certain people. It's as though I feel the need to act similar to them so that I fit in better but I've learnt now that there's nothing better than being yourself! If someone is going to like you then they should like you for being yourself, not someone else.


Think Positively!



I will admit, I am really bad for leaving something if it's not going right. If something bad happens or if I can't do something then I tend to give in and it's not a good thing. Where am I going to get in life if I give up at the first hurdle with everything? Nowhere! So from now on I'm going to try my best to think positively, not just give in and say 'I can't' because even if it does take a million tries, I will get there eventually.





Live A Healthier Life!


Most people would have 'diet' as their new years resolution but for me that is practically impossible because me and diets just don't go well. Instead, I decided to live a healthier life style so I'm going to try and pick healthy options in everything I do. When I'm eating I'm going to try and pick something like fruit or veg instead of cakes and chips. I'm going to walk to more places instead of getting a lift. I'm going to drink more water instead of fizzy drinks.Instead of restricting myself from everything, I'll still eat it but in moderate proportions so I have a healthy balanced diet! Everything I do is going to be for myself so that I can become the best version of me.   


Through the year I'm going to try my best to do these 3 main things! I've also set small goals including trying to upload blog posts a lot more! If your exactly like me and never stick to new year resolutions then perhaps setting yourself some goals for the year is better. And remember.. No one can put you down! You are your own person so live your life exactly how you want to and don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd because being unique is what makes you yourself! 
I know this has been a different style post for me but my friend Saoirse done a blog similar to this and it really inspired me so I'll link hers here so you can check it out. 

I hope 2014 is an amazing year for you all!!

Thanks for reading
Where to find me














Love Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment