Thursday, 26 September 2013

Early birthday delivery...

Hey guys! So long time no post so apologies about that I've just been so busy recently as I'm back to school and I just haven't had a chance to sit down and write a post for use! So I thought I'd so a little sort of review today because I just go a delivery of something I ordered the other day. Well technically my nan bought them for me as an early birthday present as I didn't know what I wanted and these have been on my Wishlist for so long! 

Your probably wondering what they are that I'm rambling on about.. They're the Topshop Katz2 shoes! I've loved these since the first edition came out and Eleanor Calder wore them to the topshop unique show in February I think! She looked amazing in these shoes and I instantly fell in love, I loved the white&black ones too but they were so expensive and I had no chance of getting them. Unfortunately, they sold out pretty quickly and I didn't get a chance to get them however just recently Topshop decided to bring them back out but called Katz2 although they have no difference! When they came back out I was desperate to get them but I still didn't really have the money but topshop had lowered the price by around £40 so I thought I could just save up until my nan asked me what I was wanting for my birthday. I asked her for the shoes and she ordered them straight away incase they sold out. 
The delivery time was pretty quick as they came after 3 working days. As soon as the delivery came I was so excited and practically ripped the bag apart to get them out. I was a little worried because everyone had said that these ran big for the size however mine fit like a glove! They are so pretty and they look really dressy but can also be dressed down. They also pretty much go with everything because they're just black with a slightly shinier black on the front and back. They're really comfortable so far but I can see them needing to be broken in as they're real leather so may hurt for the first few times however with some socks they should be fine and I'm going to wear them around the house first too! If your thinking of getting these I would definitely recommend you buying them now because I can see these selling out pretty soon and if your worried they may not be in style for much longer then your wrong. Cut out shoes and boots are all in this autumn and winter and I can see these being in for quite a while after that too!!

I can't wait to start styling these with all different outfits.. I already have quite a few planned because as soon as I ordered them I got a little excited and began planning things and making polyvore sets. When I start wearing these I will post a few outfits in a blog post because I'm thinking of making a autumn/winter look book post as soon as I can! 

Sorry this isn't the most interesting blog but I know quite a few people might want to know about the shoes because I've heard so many bloggers rave about these and they are just such a good staple shoe as they go with almost everything! 

Thanks for reading and I will try to post again really soon!! Byeeeee



Where to find me




No comments:

Post a Comment