Saturday, 1 June 2013

May Favourites!!

Hey, how ya doin?! I thought it would be good to do something a little different for this post. It was going to be a product review but i might do that next week. Instead I've decided to do a Favourites blog.. So this is my May Favourites! 

I'm going to start with my beauty favs!
This month I've been loving a few different beauty products that include:

And I absolutely love the strong brow look.. Especially on Cara Delevingne!! 



Next up is my fashion favs for this month!
I LOVE the over sized denim jacket style so much! They just look gorgeous with anything.. Definitely a must have this year!!


Also been loving dungarees at the moment too! 

And finally, been loving Perries style this month! I love how sometimes it's really girly and she wears pretty dresses then other times she wears simple clothes with a more grungy look!





 


Now for my random favourites!!






 




So there all my May Favourites! I hope use have liked this style post and if use have, please tell me and I'll be sure to do more of these every month!! Thanks for reading! 



Twitter: @urbancandyx 








No comments:

Post a Comment